Jumping AP Saddle Pad Ombre Terracotta
Handmade In Los Angeles USA By Amelie
This super cute Ombre Saddle pad has been created by me (Amelie) for YOU in my Creative Studio In Los Angeles.
It is made in 3D 100% Natural HoneyComb Knitted Cotton on the inside.
The lining has a high air permeability, moisture absorption and perspiration which gives your horse all the comfort needed during intense effort. It also makes it easy to dry. Simply place your pad upside down on your saddle after your ride. Brush it with a gentle brush before your next ride to remove excess dirt/hair/dry sweat!
The Outer fabric is a sparkly Ombre Satin material that brings a premium look and feel with a high quality fabric. The Glitter is minimal but still brings some shine during your rides.
This saddle pad has an ergonomic & trendy design (drop) and is thin which makes it perfect for your summer rides!
- Ombre slightly Sparkly Satin Fabric
- Sparkly black velvet flat Trim
- DROP SHAPE: Anatomically designed for Jumping / Ap saddles
- Elevated cut at the Wither
- Lining: 100% Natural Cotton (honeycomb/waffle)
- Jumping AP Dims: 19" x 28"
- 100% Handmade in LA by Amelie (Founder of MyHorsesCloset)
- Wash: gentle hand wash with cold water with gentle laundry detergent.
- Wash with similar color
- Air Dry inside out away from the sunlight
- Do not tumble dry